Bullock County

E-recording is not yet live in Bullock County, Alabama.

Bullock County has not started e-recording yet. We’re working with their recording office and encouraging them to make e-recording available soon. If you would like specific details about Bullock County and when they may begin e-recording, feel free to call Barbara McLean at (801) 223-1033 for more information. If you have a good relationship with Bullock County, please encourage them to begin e-recording through Simplifile.

Office Information

James Tatum
(334) 738-2250

P.O. BOX 71
Union Springs, AL 36089-0071


Simplifile Sales

Call: 800.460.5657
Email: sales@simplifile.com

Get Started