E-RECORDING IN West Virginia

Summers County

Oh, happy day!

You can e-record in Summers County, West Virginia.

You can e-record your documents online through Simplifile right now in Summers County. You don’t have to leave the office, use the mail, or stand in line – saving you time and money. If you have a PC, high-speed internet access, and a scanner, you have what you need to start e-recording in Summers County. Join thousands of title companies, banks, and attorneys that are already e-recording with us.

It's easy to get started.

Call Marc Arrowood at (801) 223-1046 or sign up now to get started e-recording.

Office Information

Mary E. Merritt
(304) 466-7104

120 Ballengee St, Ste 106
Hinton, WV 25951


Document Categories

  • Assignment
  • Deed
  • Judgment
  • Lien
  • Modification
  • Mortgage
  • Other
  • Power of Attorney
  • Release
  • UCC

Simplifile Sales

Call: 800.460.5657
Email: sales@simplifile.com

Get Started