eRecording made simple.
Say goodbye to paper document recording.
Simplifile makes it easy to eRecord all of your deeds, mortgages, and other documents online. You don’t have to use the mail, leave the office, or stand in line at the county – saving you time and money. If you have a PC and internet access, you have what you need to start eRecording with Simplifile. Join tens of thousands of title companies, banks, attorneys, and other submitters that are already eRecording with us.
- Conveniently submit documents right from your desk
- Documents recorded in minutes
- Avoid mailing costs, traffic, and wasted time
- Eliminate check-writing expenses
- Increase document security
- Instant communication to fix errors and adjust fees
- Have complete audit trails for every transaction
Ready to simplify your
life with Simplifile?
How it works.
You electronically prepare, upload, and submit documents either through our web-based service or your integrated systems for recording.
The county receives the documents electronically for processing and reviews the documents for accuracy.
After review and approval, documents are processed, stamped, officially recorded with the county, and put on public record.
During business hours, most counties review, record, and return documents within minutes.
- Real-time electronic document submission
- Record more document types
- Automatic tracking and customized notifications
- Document editing tools with multiple pages
- Secure, accurate fee payments via ACH
- Detailed, on-demand reporting
- Free one-on-one training
Organizations just like yours have entrusted us to deliver documents to hundreds of counties for over a decade. Simply put, our tools save you time, save you money, and above all make your life easier. And our team treats you like family, ensuring you have everything you need to get the most out of Simplifile from day one.
- Largest eRecording network
- Experience recording millions of land records
- US-based friendly support team
- Custom integrations with your systems
- Personalized training
- Local dedicated account representatives
- Security and redundant data centers
What can I eRecord with Simplifile?
We support more document types than any other eRecording service. With few exceptions, virtually any document
type that you would record in paper can be recorded electronically with Simplifile.
Our customers love us.
Farmers State Bank