Simplifile for Lenders

Use Simplifile to simplify closing communication and workflow. With our services, you work together with settlement agents on documents and fees, they send documents to counties for e-recording, and you receive final documentation and fees electronically. All data is in one place to reduce errors and save time.


An easy way to work on documents and disclosure data. You have real-time visibility into settlement agent processes. Easily make changes, respond to updates, and manage deficiencies on specific documents or fees. Since you’re both working in one place, you never worry about errors and setbacks from miscommunication.



Follow the real-time status of your loan from the return of the signed package after closing through the recording process, including trailing documents. You avoid costly mail and follow-up expenses by receiving closing and recorded documents, final fees, and final title policy electronically from the settlement agent.



Seamlessly deliver e-closing transactions to settlement agents and notaries via Simplifile and our e-closing integrations. With notifications, e-notary, and e-recording built-in, Simplifile simplifies the e-closing learning curve by connecting settlement agents and notaries to industry-leading e-closing platforms.



Digitize document creation and processing in one central location. You’ll have access to custom templates to build lien releases, assignments, and other docs at your fingertips. Documents can then be electronically signed, notarized, and recorded through Simplifile. You’ll reduce data entry and errors while maintaining security and compliance.


Get a free demo of Simplifile.

Call 800.460.5657 or fill out the form below.
Thank you! We got your information. A Simplifile representative will contact you right away.
Thank you for your interest. Simplifile is a service for business professionals who work regularly with real-estate documents. At this time, we do not offer any service for individuals needing to record a one-time document. To do that, we recommend you contact the county recorder’s office directly for instructions on how to submit a paper document.